Owens Corning invented fibreglass over 80 years ago and since, has been well known for its’ culture of innovation. Today, continuing on this dedicated path of innovation and continuous improvement we are proud to launch our next generation of pink fibreglass insulation.
Raising the Bar for the Entire Industry.
Our advanced fibre technology creates a tightly woven network of soft, fine fibres to form a super-resilient blanket of insulating micro-pockets.
Made with safe, proven ingredients
Under a microscope it is easy to see why PINK NEXT GEN™ FIBERGLAS® Insulation feels
soft as cotton.
Waste Less. Enjoy More.
The impact of our new PINK NEXT GEN™ FIBERGLAS® Insulation is demonstrated under these four pillars.
Next Generation Comfort
- Feels soft as cotton – more comfortable to handle and install
- Shed resistant insulation – stays on the batt not you
- Preferred by crews – over current product†
Next Generation Precision
- Faster install – fills completely without fluffing or compression
- Made with advanced fibre technology for faster install that passes inspection
- Visibly superior texture – less clumps and chunks
- Passes Inspection – smooth, uniform surface
Next Generation Safety
- 99% safer fire performance – and no fire retardants added to the fibreglass4
- No insulation material is more tested. No brand is more trusted
- A healthy choice – safe for installers and residents
- Safe, proven ingredients – supports a healthy home environment
Next Generation Sustainability
- Made with 100% wind-powered electricity1
- Proven performance that makes a positive impact on the environment
- Saves 12X energy used to make it – in just one year2
- Industry’s highest recycled content – helps minimize waste5
Leading Innovation, Building Science Expertise, Insulating Products and Solutions make PINK NEXT GEN™ FIBERGLAS® Insulation the right choice to drive incremental sales and stay one step ahead of the competition
1 Via Renewable Energy Credits in accordance with SCS Global Services’ certification protocol. www.scsglobalservices.com
2 Based on savings per pound of fiberglass insulation in the first year of installation.
3 Company-wide total; Owens Corning Sustainability Report, 2020
4 99% less smoke generation potential under controlled fire test conditions vs. a competitive combustible insulation material. See owenscorning.ca for details (live March 2021).
5 Total recycled content for unfaced fiberglass insulation products in North America based on current third-party certified recycled content certifications for Owens Corning, Knauf, CertainTeed, and Johns Manville
† Market study conducted by Protobrand, commissioned by Owens Corning, June 2020.
* Based on time savings per batt compared to Owens Corning EcoTouch® insulation. Does not include supporting tasks required for insulation install. (Installation time trials conducted by Owens Corning with independent installers, July 2020.)
Christine M. Sampson
Marketing Leader Canada